Saturday, March 28, 2009

Lists

Key Word: Lists

My first idea for today's key words post was to write about an ethical dilemma I faced this week. The key words were obvious: "Ethical dilemma" would serve as the title and the central key words for the post. The story about this ethical dilemma is long; words and phrases began crowding my thoughts immediately as I thought about how to write this post. My emotions about this situation mixed with my thoughts and started to jumble those words and phrases in my head. My rational side took over: Maybe another word would be a better springboard for reflection and discussion, I thought. Soon, several ideas for posts were competing for attention and I began organizing my thoughts into a neat little mental list.

Lists, lists, lists. If it is not on a list, chances are it won't get done. And even if it is on a list, it still might not get done. Lists are an easy, fast way to get my thoughts out. I can organize my thoughts...hold myself accountable. Soon, several ideas were competing for attention.

In an effort to centralize ideas for posts as well as finding a repository to dump my thoughts, here is a list of what I think could be future posts:

  • Ethical dilemma
  • User-centered design and activity theory
  • Zone
  • Goal jeans
  • Anxiety
Now to get back to my homework list...chances are it will all get done. Then again, it might not.

No comments:

Post a Comment